- Customer satisfaction has always been our pursuit, if not happy with this transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us for help.
- Breathable mid-back design: This mesh office chair features densely knitted mesh backrest, which allows better airflow and breathability, accelerates heat and moisture dissipation. Curved mid-back design supports your spine's natural curve and protects your lower and middle back as it prompts you to sit straight.
- Robust construction: Our mid-back office chair is constructed of hard-wearing nylon mesh, durable star base, solid rolling casters and SGS-certified pneumatic cylinder, which is capable of holding up to 125kg/367lb.
- Office recliner: By simply pushing the lever or pulling it out, this mesh office chair can be tilted and leaned backward or locked in place for various sitting positions. A tilt tension control knob under the seat is provided to adjust the recliner tension.
- Ergonomic backrest design: Curved backrest perfectly lines up with human body line and supports your spine’s natural curve. The lumbar support system resembles a pair of hands, pushing up and holding your low back.
Details: Mid-Back Mesh Office Chair Ergonomic Height Adjustable Computer Chair w/ 360° Rolling Casters 125kg/275lb Weight Capacity
A good office chair can be beneficial to a productive workday. Our 360° swivel ergonomic mid-back chair is your most cost-effective choice for office and home. Soft sponge padded seat and breathable mesh backrest give you a cool and comfy seating experience even during the hot weather. Curved backrest can reduce your back fatigue after long-time sitting. Adjustable seat height to your variable needs. Five wheels can be rotated and rolled in all directions, which is convenient for multitasking. Tilting design helps you recline for better relaxation after the hard work. This durable and sturdy mesh chair is ready for your long-term use.
How to Dismantle Pneumatic Cylinder?
Step 1: Disassemble the wheels from the claw base.
Step 2: Stand on the claw base to make it stable, then hold the armrests and shake the chair leftward and rightward while lifting the seat up. Repeat 5-6 times until the pneumatic cylinder and the base come off the seat.
Step 3: Turn over the claw base. Use a hammer (preferably a rubber hammer) to tap on the center of the base to loosen and disassemble the air cylinder from the base.
NOTE: We recommend applying edible oil/engine oil/rust inhibitor to the connection between the air cylinder and the claw base for lubricating.
Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 22.4 x 10.2 inches