Brand: Willow Tree
- Sentiment: Laughter with love always written on enclosure card
- 6 Inch hand-painted resin figure; ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel; to clean, dust with soft brush or cloth. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- A gift to celebrate the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child; packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO; this piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory; willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope emotions of a life well lived
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Release Date: 01-02-2014
Details: Product Description
Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculpture that speaks in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Artist Susan Lordi hand carves each original Willow Tree sculpture. This piece is cast from her original carving and then painted by hand. The figurine features mother sitting on the rock and holding daughter on her lap made from resin and painted with lead free paint. The gesture of this piece is inspired by the light heartedness of a mother and daughter playing and laughing together. Their connectedness is implied in the melding of the two together into the rock. The product is supplied in branded gift box with the vellum insert containing a signed note from Susan Lordi and a gift tag. Height: 16 cm.
1 x Willow tree figure and box
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.6 x 4.0 inches