Author: Willow Tree
Brand: Willow Tree
- Sentiment: So loved, so very loved written on enclosure card Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving
- 8.5 Inch hand-painted resin figure; ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel; to clean, dust with soft brush or cloth
- A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families, and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child. this piece works well with other figures to create a Family Grouping.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO; this piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory; willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope emotions of a life well lived
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Release Date: 24-03-2011
Details: Product Description
Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculpture that speaks in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Expressions are revealed through gestures only a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Simplicity of form and the absence of facial features signify Willow Tree. Susan tries to keep the interpretation of Willow Tree open, hoping to make it more personal and allowing the individual to decide its meaning.
1 x Willow tree figure
1 x Branded gift box
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches