Brand: Willow Tree
- Sentiment: It used to be just you and me, Now we are three a family; written on enclosure card
- 8.5 Inch hand-painted resin figure; ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel; to clean, dust with soft brush or cloth. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child this piece works well with other figures to create a Family Grouping; packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO; this piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory; willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope emotions of a life well lived
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Release Date: 01-02-2014
Details: Product Description
Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculptures representing sentiments of love, closeness, healing, courage, hope and all the emotions encountered in life. Bringing a new-born baby home redefines a couple. They see themselves as parents with their own family. We three represents the feelings of belonging and love for this new little person - Susan Lordi. The item is made in resin and hand-painted with lead-free paint. Supplied in a branded gift box and a gift tag with sentiment - it used to be just you and me, now we are three, a family. Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
1 x Willow tree figure and box
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 7.0 x 4.8 inches