- Product 1: One stainless steel burner produces enough energy to heat whole cooking area
- Product 1: Porcelain-enamelled cast-iron cooking grates, and cast aluminium lid and body
- Product 1: Fully assembled out of box. Dimensions - lid closed (cm): 36.9H x 68.6W x 42D
- Product 1: Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type - Liquid Petroleum Gas (disposable cartridge sold separately)
- Product 2: Small heavy-gauge aluminium Drip pan
- Product 2: Facilitate indirect cooking or make side dishes or desserts
- Product 2: May be used in gas and electric grills as removable bowls dripping fat
- Product 2: Disposable for easy clean-up
Binding: Product Bundle
Details: Weber Q 1000 Gas Barbecue, Titanium
It’s not until you see a Baby Q (Q1000) roasting a whole chicken dinner outside a caravan that you know why the ‘baby’ Q is really the ideal travelling and camping barbecue. At home, out in the bush or down at the beach, the Baby Q gives you total flexibility.
Weber 6415 Drip Pans 10-Piece, Small, Silver
Weber drip pans to protect your barbecue from unwanted drips and spills that turn into baked on fat and juices. Line the catch-pan of most Weber gas barbecues with the small pans or use for cooking side dishes. It's a good idea to put some liquid in the bottom of the drip tray so you don't end up with burnt fat that can give food An unpleasant taste. Available in small size and contains 10-pieces.