ViewSonic VP2768-4K 27-inch 4K Ultra HD Professional Monitor for Photography and Graphic Design (2160p, 100% sRGB, Delta E<2, Hardware Calibration, 2x HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort) - Black
- IDEAL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN, PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO EDITING: 27-inch Ultra 4K UHD (3840x2160p) SuperClear IPS monitor delivers lifelike colours perfect for graphic design, photography, video, and more.
- ULTIMATE COLOUR ACCURACY: Screen wide sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM colour spaces, Delta E<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colours deliver precise and vivid images.
- 4-SIDED FRAMELESS DESIGN: 4 sided frameless design creates a seamless visual experience when using multi-monitor setups without the distraction of a bulky border.
- HARDWARE COLOUR CALIBRATION: Quick and easy calibration ensures that the colour displayed perfectly matches the original file. Every unit is pre-calibrated at the factory and comes included with an individualised colour calibration report.
- PRODUCTIVITY BOOSTING FEATURES: The monitor features full range of swivel, pivot, tilt, and height adjustment as well as a built-in G sensor allowing screen images to pivot automatically and filling the screen when positioned vertically.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VP2768-4K supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, USB, DisplayPort, and Mini DisplayPort inputs.
- BOX CONTAINS: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, Mini DP to DP Cable, and USB 3.1 Cable.
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 28-02-2019
Details: Ideal for photographers, designers, videographers and other creative professionals working at home or in the office environment, the ViewSonic VP2768-4K Ultra HD monitor delivers unmatched colour accuracy and reliable long-term performance. With a SuperClear IPS panel and a sleek frameless design, this monitor provides a near-seamless viewing experience ideal for multi-monitor setups. To ensure precise, uniform colour, each of ViewSonic's monitors is factory calibrated to deliver an amazing Delta E<2 value for colour accuracy. An integrated colour uniformity function ensures consistent chromaticity across the screen, while a 14-bit 3D look-up table generates a stunningly smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colours. Add to that 6-axis colour adjustment functionality and this monitor provides the colour processing capability for professional applications. What’s more, an enhanced ergonomic design delivers customised comfort for increased productivity. Hardware calibration is also available with compatible calibrators, which allow you to quickly and easily calibrate the monitor for photography, graphic design, content creation and other colour-critical applications.
Package Dimensions: 28.1 x 18.0 x 10.4 inches