- Alerts when room’s thresholds are reached
- Large, easy-to-read display shows current the time and date and a 90-day statistic
- Long-term stable sensor – for long-term, high-quality measurements
- Table and wall mount available
- Analysis of past temperature and humidity measurement values directly on site
- Histogram shows measurement values of last 90 days
- All important values at a glance
- Large, easily legible display
- calibration protocol
Release Date: 07-08-2014
Details: Product Description
The compact and elegant thermohygrometer is designed to grace any desk, table or wall and provides you with constantly reliable temperature and humidity readings in offices, living spaces or commercial premises.
The testo 623 thermohygrometer – technical features
The testo 623 thermohygrometer is designed to monitor the indoor temperature and humidity accurately and reliably. User-defined settings allow you to determine the length of the intervals between measurements – from 5 minutes to 24 hours. The readings are saved automatically over a period of 90 days and an alarm alerts the room’s occupants when a threshold has been reached.
The large, easy-to-read display shows a variety of information including the last reading, the time and date and a 90-day statistic. This statistic allows you to carry out a long-term analysis of the indoor temperature or humidity of the room without first having to access your computer.
The long-term stable sensor guarantees long-term, high-quality readings. You know you can rely on your meter to provide you with reliable readings for years to come.
The elegantly designed testo 623 thermohygrometer fits seamlessly into any environment. It can be placed on a desk or table like a digital photo frame or fixed to a wall. A table and wall mount are both included.
NOTE: This item is Non-Refundable
1 x testo 623 hygrometer with historyfunction of measurement values
1 x calibration protocol
1 x batteries andattachment material included
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 8.7 x 2.3 inches