- High Performance - 15 bars of pressure and a self-priming system means the Swan Nordic Espresso maker is always ready to make delicious coffees in minutes.
- Generous Capacity - 1.2 litre detachable water tank and with room to make either one or two cups at a time, there’s plenty to go around off just one heating. Perfect for impressing guests, or making you and your partner that morning coffee fix to get the day going.
- Barista Style Coffee at Home - Compatible with Easy Serve Espresso (ESE) pods and ground coffee, using the professional spoon and coffee presser you can create professional barista style coffees in the comfort of your own home.
- Milk Frother - Whether you fancy an espresso, cappuccino, latte or flat white, the traditional milk frother allows you to create that delicious drink in no time. The steam pressure control lets you create your froth exactly how you like it. Add ice to create your favourite iced coffees too!
- Stylishly Simplistic and Functional - The Scandinavian inspired Nordic Espresso maker in a beautiful Nordic blue with stainless steel and wood accents, looks great in any home. Its minimalist look fits perfectly into any kitchen.
- 2-year Warranty – can be extended online.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Details: Create professional and delicious barista-style coffees in the comfort of your own home with the Swan Nordic Blue Espresso Maker. The Scandinavian inspired design combines elegance, sophistication and functionality and makes a beautiful addition to any kitchen. Its compact size sits perfectly on any countertop without taking up too much space. In a beautiful Nordic blue colour with stainless steel and wood accents, the minimalist style of this machine looks great any kitchen. Perfect for domestic kitchens both small and large, impress your guests with delicious professional looking coffees after dinner parties, at family gatherings, during girly catch ups, at barbeques or even for just making yourself that morning coffee fix, or to help you relax after a long day. The Swan Nordic Espresso maker is also ideal for small cafes and restaurants, hotels, guest houses, bars and pubs, social clubs, offices, staffrooms, student accommodation and so much more. It also makes a beautiful gift for the coffee lover in your life, as a wedding present, or for a new homeowner.
Compatible with Easy Serve Espresso (ESE) pods or ground coffee using the professional spoon and coffee presser. Whether you fancy an espresso, cappuccino, latte or flat white, whatever professional style coffee you desire can be created using this machine. Why not add ice and create your favourite iced coffees too? The traditional stainless-steel milk frothing arm allows you to create a delicious frothy coffee in no time. The steam pressure control even lets you create your froth, exactly how you like it. The milk frother can even be used to create beautiful silky frothy milk to add to hot chocolates or to help your little ones get to sleep. With a generous 1.2 litre capacity and space for either one or two cups at a time, no one will be left waiting in line. Plenty big enough to make enough drinks for you and your guests. The high performing 15 bars of pressure and steam pressure control keeps your coffee coming exactly how you like it. Its self-priming system means it’s always ready to use at the press of a button. The professional spoon and coffee presser make for a smooth finish and barista standard coffee every time. No fuss and no mess with a removable drip tray which will catch any drips and spills, saving your countertop from any potential messes or coffee stains. Built to fit a variety of different sized cups, the drip tray can even be removed to insert taller cups.
Easy to use with simple to follow and detailed instructions, you’ll be making coffee to rival that of your favourite coffee shop at home, in no time. Also comes with a two-year warranty, so you have peace of mind you’re getting a machine that will last. Matching items are available as part of the Swan Nordic Range. The Swan Nordic Range is a recognisably Scandi inspired collection utilising the soft wooden textures and neutral colours of Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland to truly transport the taste of Scandinavia to your home.
Swan is one of the longest established British kitchen appliance and accessory brands. Steeped in history, Swan were responsible for creating the very first electric heating element that could be immersed in water way back in 1933. The British owned company is run by Swan employees who are passionate about the brand’s heritage. Each product is conceived and designed at its headquarters in the UK by in house designers, who are proud to produce award winning appliances, cookware and kitchen accessories available in a host of classic and modern shades that are designed for life.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 14.0 x 10.4 inches