- This Schwinn Koen boy's bike with 12 inch wheels is designed for children 2 - 4 years old or 28 - 38 inches tall. The Koen is the perfect choice for both established and young riders alike, giving the them the perfect platorm to progress their riding skills
- With Schwinn's SmartStart Technology, this bike is designed just for kids: lighter frame, cranks and pedals are positioned forward, gearing designed for easier starting, narrower pedal positions, and smaller grips and seat
- Includes front and rear cable actuated caliper brakes, allowing for safer control of speed. UK bikes will come with two brakes and are tested to EN Standards
- The adjustable saddle, seat post, and slack seat-tube angle make for easy, tool-free adjustments to allow the Schwinn Koen boy's bike to grow with your child and prepare them for a full-sized bicycle
- The Schwinn Koen boy's bike with 16-inch wheels comes ready to be assembled and includes the following: stabilisers, saddle handle, chainguard, and number plate
Release Date: 18-01-2020
Details: Teach your child to ride on the perfect blend kid-centric engineering and BMX style. The Koen features a SmartStart design, which has been carefully calibrated to a child’s proportions for a comfortable ride and ideal riding position. This includes a lighter bike frame for added control, smaller grip handles to match smaller hands, a narrower pedal position to match narrow kid hips, and much more. Best of all, the Koen grows with your child. The tool-free adjustable seat post easily accommodates your child as they grow. Easy to use finger pull front and rear brakes keeps things simple and provides safe stopping power. UK bikes will come with two brakes and are tested to EN Standards. The Koen features all this plus a number plate and BMX styling. Teach your child the joy of riding on the brand you trust with the Schwinn Koen.
Package Dimensions: 29.0 x 16.5 x 8.0 inches