Color: NVMe Gen4 QLC SSD + Heatsink
- nvme m.2 pcie gen4 x4 interface. built to the pcie 4.0 specification/nvme 1.3 compliant.
- power management support for apst/aspm/l1.2.
- supports smart and trim commands. supports onfi 2.3, onfi 3.0, onfi 3.2 and onfi 4.0 interface.
- advanced wear leveling, bad block management, error correction code, and over-provision. preinstalled rocket nvme heatsink. upgradeable firmware.
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 17-07-2020
Details: Sabrent 4TB Rocket Q4 Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD With Heatsink delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen4.0 x4 interface.
Based on QLC NAND Flash memory, its performance speeds can reach up to 4900 MB/s (read) and 3500 MB/s (write) when using a PCIe Gen4 motherboard. The Sabrent 4TB Rocket Q 4 Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD was designed using PCIe 4.0 which allows for speeds of up to 4900 MB/s (read) and 3500 MB/s (write), significantly faster than PCIe 3.0.
Note: In order to take advantage of these speeds, a PCIe Gen4 motherboard is REQUIRED. Otherwise it will be at pcie gen 3 speed at max of 3300MB/s.
Sabrent 4TB Rocket Q4 Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. Using a Gen 3 PCIe motherboard will enable the user to reach speeds of up to 3300 MB/s (read) and 3300 MB/s (write).
When installing any NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD directly onto a PCIe Gen4 Motherboard a Heatsink is required to dissipate the heat generated by the drives extreme speed levels to avoid thermal throttling and maximize performance. This Sabrent 4TB Rocket Q4 Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD comes with the Sabrent M.2 2280 SSD Rocket Heatsink preinstalled.
• NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface.
• PCIe 4.0 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
• Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
• Supports SMART and TRIM commands.
• Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
• Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
• Preinstalled Rocket NVMe Heatsink.
• Upgradeable Firmware.
• 4TB Q 4 Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 SSD with Heatsink.
• User Manual.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.1 x 1.6 inches