- Quality pressure treated tanalised timber, Full length internal staging.
- 10-year anti rot strong 2x2 frame, 10-year anti rot 12mm shiplap T&G cladding.
- Opening window, locking door with fitted turn buttons and key operated lock.
- 4mm Twin wall polycarbonate glazing (cut to size).
- Delivery Mainland England excluding Devon & Cornwall.
Details: Description. This 4ft deep x 6ft wide wooden greenhouse is built using tanalised pressure treated shiplap tongued and grooved cladding on a strong 2x2 tanalised pressure treated framework. The greenhouse sides are timber cladded to a height of 2ft 6” with a good eaves height of 5ft 7” and ridge height of 6ft 10”. The greenhouse is supplied with a 4mm twin wall polycarbonate glazing cut to size, a free of charge full length potting stage, opening side window (fits to either side left or right) and a locking door with key. Delivery. Delivery is normally within 3-21 working days of payment. Delivery covers Mainland England excluding Devon & Cornwall only. The greenhouse is supplied in large heavy pre-assembled sections for easy assembly once received. Floor size. 1170mm deep x 1780mm wide