- Lichfield AirOdyssey inflatable technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site (double action pump included)
- 150 D polyester fabric - waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable and at 150 D it increases strength and keeps weight low
- All seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal and the Lichfield airflow ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning which significantly reduces condensation
- Side doors and a curved front door give multiple access options which can be unzipped at the top for enhanced ventilation
- Supplied with a foam draught pad for a neat fit, adjustable rear support poles, PVC draught skirt and two wheel arch covers, webbing storm straps, steel rock pegs and mallet and a double action AirOdyssey pump
Details: The Dakota Air Awning is an inflatable caravan awning, taking all the stress out of set up when you arrive on site. Lichfield inflatable air beams are encased in a double skinned, highly robust, sleeve system. Lichfield have created a reliable awning that you can trust. Another benefit of using an inflatable awning is that in high winds there are no metal or fiberglass poles to damage your caravan. The Dakota packs in a huge array of features, including zipped curtains, lots of storage space and plenty of ventilation to name just a few. The Dakota air awning comes complete with draught skirt and wheel arch covers, along with stabilising bracer beams.
Package Dimensions: 30.5 x 19.3 x 18.0 inches