Brand: JLL Fitness
Color: Black and Red
JLL® IC400 ELITE Indoor Bike, Direct Belt Driven Exercise Bike For Home, 20kg Flywheel, Friction Resistance, Monitor, Heart Rate Sensors, Adjustable Seat, 12 Months Domestic Warranty
- 3-Piece Crank, 9 vertical handlebar adjustment levels, 4 horizontal and 10 vertical seat adjustment levels
- Direct belt driven exercise bikes for home use with 20kg flywheel and adjustable friction resistance.
- 7 Function monitor displays: Time (mins/secs), Distance (miles), Speed (mph), Calories, RPM, Target Heart Rate and Pulse (ppm)
- Max User Weight 150KG
- CE & EN957 Standard Safety Compliant
The IC400 ELITE Indoor Cycling bike is an advanced piece of exercise equipment ideal for those looking to challenge themselves harder.
This stationary bike is durable, smooth and quiet due to the fact it is belt driven.
A heavy flywheel provides a smooth ride for longer periods of time replicating the forward momentum of a regular bike.
Direct Belt Driven
The IC400 ELITE features a tough rubber belt used to transfer the power from the pedals to the flywheel, making it smoother, quieter and more reliable.
The brake pad can be applied to the flywheel to create resistance. This makes the flywheel harder to spin and makes your workout more intense.
The 3-piece crank system on the pedals make it stronger and more reliable. It's heavy duty so you can be confident that it lasts longer.
The large LCD monitor counts time, speed, distance, calories, odometer and pulse* thanks to the heart rate sensors built into the handlebars.
Lowest seat height from floor: 94cm. Highest seat height from floor: 115cm
Max. Handlebars Distance from Seat: 57cm. Min. Handlebars Distance from Seat: 43cm.
Assembled Dimensions: 130cm (H) x 130cm (L) x 54cm (W).
Note: 150kg Maximum User Weight.
* Pulse measured in PPM (Pulsations Per Minute).
Package Dimensions: 42.3 x 36.6 x 7.7 inches