- 4 gallon metal pressurized tank with up to 3. 2 gallon holding capacity
- Made from food grade butyl diaphragm with post-cure procedures provides a tasteless and odorless water chamber. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard
- Stainless steel 1/4" NPT valve thread, Ball Valve Included
- Discharges effectively in both vertical and horizontal position
- Pre-pressurized between 7-10 psi for common use
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Details: iSpring T32M 3.2 Gallon Pressurized Storage Tank for Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems
The reverse osmosis process is on the slower side, so a pressurized storage tank is typically required to supply water from the system on demand. Your RO system will fill the T32M tank to capacity, and when you open your RO water dispenser the water is sent out by the tank's pressurized air bladder. The concern that pollutants may be allowed in when using an open air tank favors the use of a closed expansion tank such as the T32M. The tank uses stainless steel connections to avoid any leaching concerns, tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard, and is CE approved under the PED (Pressure Equipment Directive).
Stainless steel 1/4" NPT valve thread connection to connect to RO systems and other water producing applications.
Smooth internal air vent cap prevents diaphragm damages.
High-grade butyl diaphragm and post-cure procedures ensure a safe, tasteless and odorless water chamber.
Discharges effectively in a vertical or horizontal position.
Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard.
CE Mark approved
Specifications & Dimensions:
Tank size: 3.2 gallons
Shipping weight: 9 LBS
Tank ball valve not included.
Package Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.5 x 11.4 inches