- Designed to supply on demand drinking water filtration for restaurants, small businesses, and large families; Produces up to 500 GPD or 0.34 GPM under ideal conditions
- Patented Dual-Flow RO Membrane offers consistent output flow with an exceptional 1:1 drain ratio
- 5 stages of filtration remove up to 99% of 1,000+ pollutants including chlorine, fluoride, lead, arsenic, pesticides, pathogens, sulfur, THMs, PFOA and PFOS
- Whole house capable - add a 200-500 gallon storage tank & delivery pump to supply RO water to your whole house
- 1 year money-back guarantee; Lifetime support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
Binding: DIY & Tools
Details: Product description
The iSpring RCS5T is a high capacity, commercial grade tankless reverse osmosis purification system. The RCS5T's patented Dual-Flow membrane produces RO water at a rate of 500 gallons per day while delivering a top-of-the-line 1:1 waste to pure water ratio. The system removes chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and a long list of other water impurities. The on demand output ability makes the RCS5T a great choice for commercial use in restaurants, beauty salons, offices, coffee shops, or any small business.
One year limited warranty. This warranty covers all Manufacturer-supplied items only that prove to be defective in material, workmanship or factory preparation. This warranty covers parts only; all labor is excluded from this warranty, including, but not limited to, services related to the removal, replacement, installation, adjustment, maintenance and/or repair of the unit or its components items, excludes all non-Manufacturer labor required for any servicing of the unit, including, but not limited to, servicing related to installation, adjustment, maintenance and repair of the unit. The Manufacturer will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages as a result of the failure of this unit to comply with express or implied warranties or any defect in the unit, including but not limited to, lost time, inconvenience, damage to personal property, loss of revenue, commercial losses, postage, travel, telephone expenditures, or other losses of this nature.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 17.5 x 11.1 inches