iSpring RCC7P-AK Boosted Performance Under Sink 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener with Alkaline Remineralization, and Pump, WQA Gold Seal Certified
- Reverse Osmosis requires high water pressure to force the impurities out of the water. RCC7P-AK’s extremely durable electric booster pump ensures high efficiency, reliable, and consistent performance regardless of pressure variations; delivering the highest performance for an RO system with less waste water.
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below. The iSpring RCC7P-AK includes an additional sixth stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives the water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water.
- WQA Certified System with Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap. Pump power adapter: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- For indoor use only. Extended Manufacturer upon registration, support at 123filter dot com, Atlanta GA USA
Binding: DIY & Tools
Details: Product description Brand new 6-Stage 75GPD RO ALKALINE system with Built-in Booster Pump, Luxury faucet, Clear housing on 1st stage, and 3.2G PAE Tank. Plus Quick-Connect Fittings New Features: 110V and 220V compatible. Product Highlights - Perfect for residential use when low water pressure is a concern - Alkaline filter gives back minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium ion, which can be absorbed 100% by the body. - Clear housing on first stage permit you to observe filter status. - Electrical pump is more powerful and reliable than permeate pump. - Water-Saving Features - Free tech support before and after sale 5 Stages of Filtration bring clean water to your family 1st Stage: 5 micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter 2nd Stage: GAC Carbon Filter 3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Filter 4th Stage: High Rejection 75GPD TFC reverse osmosis membrane 5th Stage: Total Polishing Inline Carbon 10" 6th Stage: Alkaline Filter System Capacity: 75 gallons per day @ 50/60 psi & 77 deg F Tank Capacity: 3.2 gallons Feed Water Source: city or well water Feed Water pH: 3.0 -11.0 Feed Water Pressure: 30-60 psi Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 °F (4 - 38 °C) Max Total Dissolved Solids: 2000 ppm We also carry many other home filter systems. Please check our Amazon store for other items. Works for both 110V and 220V application. Legal Disclaimer One year limited warranty. This warranty covers all Manufacturer-supplied items only that prove to be defective in material, workmanship or factory preparation. This warranty covers parts only; all labor is excluded from this warranty, including, but not limited to, services related to the removal, replacement, installation, adjustment, maintenance and/or repair of the unit or its components items, excludes all non-Manufacturer labor required for any servicing of the unit, including, but not limited to, servicing related to installation, adjustment, maintenance and repair of the unit. The Manufacturer will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages as a result of the failure of this unit to comply with express or implied warranties or any defect in the unit, including but not limited to, lost time, inconvenience, damage to personal property, loss of revenue, commercial losses, postage, travel, telephone expenditures, or other losses of this nature.
Package Dimensions: 23.4 x 16.7 x 14.0 inches