iSpring RCC7, NSF Certified, High Capacity Under Sink 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener, 75 GPD, Brushed Nickel Faucet
- This system is certified to NSF/ANSI 58. High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- This system is certified against NSF 58 for TDS reduction. Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by a 1-year Manufacturer with lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Alpharetta, GA USA.
Binding: DIY & Tools
Details: As the only top reverse osmosis system on the market to earn the Water Quality Association's Gold Seal Certification, the RCC7 is unequaled in quality, safety, and durability. The system incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), granular activated carbon (GAC), carbon block (CTO), and reverse osmosis (RO) filtration technologies to provide crisp tasting, bottled-quality water. With the system itself measuring 17.5 x 14.5 x 5.25 inches and the tank measuring 16 x 11 inches, the entire unit fits nicely in most under-sink cabinets. Included with the system is a lead-free solid brass body faucet with a brushed nickel finish. The faucet is typically mounted on the counter as the main output source for the RO water, but output lines can also be connected to your refrigerator output, ice maker, and coffee maker. The installation is streamlined and DIY for most users, with written, video, and tech support assistance. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. The system comes with a 1-year money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support. Simply put, you can't go wrong with the RCC7.
Package Dimensions: 23.5 x 17.0 x 12.5 inches