- Individually wrapped 1-year high capacity filter replacement cartridge pack for 6-stage RO systems
- Experience clean, safe, and good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water
- 75 gpd RO membrane for superior performance with TDS rejection rate 90%-97%. The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below. Alkaline mineral filter produces alkaline water with restored healthy minerals such as natural calcium, magnesium, and potassium ions, which ph-balances the RO water.
- 9 pieces of 10" x 2. 5" replacement water filters included: 2x sediment filters, 2x granular activated carbon filters, 2x carbon block filters, 1x post-carbon filter, and 2x alkaline filters
- This filter pack does NOT include an RO membrane. Updated FA15 alkaline mineral filters and FT15 post-carbon filters are built with a secure push-fit quick connection, which allows faster filter replacement. If you have trouble installing the filters, please refer to the user manual or contact us
Binding: DIY & Tools
Details: Product Description
The F9K 1-year filter pack comes with a total of 9 replacement filters so the filters can be changed on schedule for 1 year.
2x 5 Micron 10" Sediment Filters (1st Stage, #FP15): Removes dirt, rust, sand, and other particles. Replace approximately every 6 months.
2x 5 Micron 10" Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filters (2nd Stage, #FG15): Absorbs chlorine, halide, organic contaminants, odors, and other impurities that contribute to bad tastes and odors. Replace approximately every 6 months.
2x 5 Micron 10" CTO Carbon Block Filters (3rd Stage, #FC15): Further removes any remaining chlorine, tastes, and odors. Replace approximately every 6 months.
1x Post Carbon Inline Filter (5th Stage, #FT15): Polishes the water from the tank before it is delivered to the faucet. Replace approximately every 12 months.
2x Alkaline pH Remineralization Filters (6th Stage, #FA15): Adds 0.5 - 0.8 PH back to the water. Also adds back healthy minerals such as ionized calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium which were removed during the RO process. Replace approximately every 6 months.
Note: The 1-year filter supply does not come with an RO membrane, as the membrane only need to be changed every 2-3 years. To get a filter pack that includes the membrane, take a look at the 2-year F19K75 or 3-year F28K75 supply pack.
This filter pack fits the iSpring RCC7AK, RCC7P-AK, and most other RO systems that use standard sized filter housings including Flowmatic, PuROLine, Crystal Quest, and Apec.
One year limited warranty. This warranty covers all Manufacturer-supplied items only that prove to be defective in material, workmanship or factory preparation. This warranty covers parts only; all labor is excluded from this warranty, including, but not limited to, services related to the removal, replacement, installation, adjustment, maintenance and/or repair of the unit or its components items, excludes all non-Manufacturer labor required for any servicing of the unit, including, but not limited to, servicing related to installation, adjustment, maintenance and repair of the unit. The Manufacturer will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages as a result of the failure of this unit to comply with express or implied warranties or any defect in the unit, including but not limited to, lost time, inconvenience, damage to personal property, loss of revenue, commercial losses, postage, travel, telephone expenditures, or other losses of this nature.
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 10.8 x 6.0 inches