iSpring CU-A4 4-Stage High Capacity Premium Under Sink Drinking Water System with 0.1 Micron Ultra Filtration Membrane, Tankless, Quick Change, Chrome Faucet
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: The advance 4-stage design, which includes both Ultrafiltration and KDF/GAC stages removes up to 99% of most problematic pollutants such as chlorine and chlorine treatment by-products, lead, arsenic, and much more, while retaining healthy minerals. Noted: This system does not affect TDS as Reverse Osmosis System does
- 4-Stage ULTRA FILTRATION SYSTEM: PP Sediment Filter ((5 microns) removes larger particles like rust, sand, dirt. ) Ultra Filtration Filter (contains hollow fiber membrane technology with a pore size of just 0. 1 microns. ) KDF and GAC Filter (provides much better control of particularly problematic contaminants including chloramine, hydrogen sulfide, metals, and other compounds). Fine Activated Carbon Filter (provides final polishing before the purified water).
- SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE: NO WASTE WATER and No storage water tank required. The CU-A4 provides highly effective water filtration for any number of clean-water needs - at the sink, in the refrigerator, for coffee makers and more.
- FEATURES: Come with premium Chrome finish drinking water faucet. All filters, tubing and other water-contacting parts are manufactured to comply strictly with FDA and NSF/ANSI standards for safety and water quality.
- EASY-TO-INSTALL AND REPLACE FILTER: Push to connect fittings with color-coded tubing simplify the installation process. Filter replacement are designed for ease. No need to disconnect hoses or water lines. Just Twist On / Twist Off filter cartridges make changing filters a snap. Filter life: 6 -12 months, depending on your source water and usage.
Binding: DIY & Tools
Details: Simpler and more compact than Reverse Osmosis systems, the CU-A4 is an excellent choice for most general water filtration applications. The advanced 4-stage design of the CU-A4, featuring a unique combination of Activated Carbon, Ultra Filtration and KDF filters, virtually eliminates a wide variety of unhealthy contaminants, including bacteria, algae, fungi, giardia, lead, arsenic, iron, nickel, chromium, cadmium, calcium, aluminum, mercury, chlorine and chlorine treatment by-products, pesticides, hydrogen sulfide and other organic compounds. You experience safer, healthier and better-tasting water, without the hassle, expense and negative environmental impact of bottled water. The CU-A4 is flexible, quiet and durable. It has no moving parts and is very easy to maintain – only requiring occasional filter replacement. spring's high-capacity, high-performance filters last up to twice as long as other filters and provide maximum water flow – a difference you’ll notice when you turn on the faucet. The spring “Twist on / Twist off” filter design means changing filters couldn’t be easier. A lead-free faucet with beautiful finish, included with the system, is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but with a wide range of optional parts and accessories, the CU-A4 easily adapts to fit nearly any refrigerator or ice maker connection*. Contact spring directly and speak with a product specialist, to make sure you get the right filter options for your needs. We know that many customers prefer do-it-yourself installation, so the CU-A4 has been designed from the ground up to be easy for most users to install themselves, using readily available tools. Our push-to-connect fittings and color-coded tubing simplify the installation process and minimize the possibility of leaks. A well-organized instruction manual guides you step-by-step through the entire installation and testing process. If you do run into an issue, or get stuck, our technical support
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 17.2 x 5.7 inches