- 3-Stage cleaning system picks up everything from small particles to large debris, to pet hair.
- The auto-adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to keep the dual multi-surface brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, to effectively clean carpets as well as hard floors.
- Dirt detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
- Just press the “clean” button and Roomba goes to work, no programming required
- An early pioneer in robotics, iRobot was founded in 1990 with the vision of making practical robots a reality
- iRobot has over 25 years of robotics expertise and innovation with over 25 million home robots sold worldwide. Whether you choose Roomba, Brava or both - your floors get the specialized care they need.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Details: Product Description
Roomba 605 uses a 3-Stage cleaning system with dual multi-surface brushes, a specially designed edge-sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to clean everything from small particles to large debris off your floor.IMPORTANT: A) Check the Robot is sitting on the charging dock correctly. B) Ensure the two charging connections underneath on the Robot are clean and free from dirt. C) Make sure the pull tabs have been removed completely before charging the Robot. D) Review the app on your phone/tablet which will show the condition of the battery and percentage charge. Check and ensure the charger is plugged in and switched on at the wall.
1 x R605, 1 x Home Base Charger, 1 lead with 13amp plug, Operating instructions
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 15.0 x 5.0 inches