- The flagship Hyundai compactor plate, powered by a 196cc 4-stroke recoil start petrol engine for reliable performance.
- Ideal for compacting soil, gravel and sand together for patios, driveways, conservatories and more.
- Equipped with a large fuel tank for long running.
- Fitted with a large plate for working effectively on large areas.
- Has a travelling speed of 15m/min, with a compaction depth of 300mm. 3 years warranty
Details: The flagship compactor plate in the Hyundai range, powered by a 196cc 4-stroke recoil start petrol engine. Ideal for creating a solid and even foundation out of soil, gravel and sand, providing a cost-effective alternative to hiring for the building, construction and landscaping industries. It's fitted with an extra-large plate measuring 540mm x 420mm (L x W), making it ideal for work on large areas, with a travelling speed of 15m/min and a compaction depth of 300mm. It's built with an efficient V-belt design, which is protected by a hard cover from the knocks and bumps of construction work. The foldable handles enable convenient storage in garages, sheds, workshops or hardware rooms, with a soft grip cover for increased comfort during operation. It's designed for building patios, driveways, block paving, garage extensions and conservatory foundations. An optional wheel kit is also available for increased maneuverability when transporting the compactor plate from one job to the next.