Color: Green Black 1
- Strong lightweight aluminium alloy frame, frame size 17″ , suitable for height 1, 58 m – 1,80 m. 26'' wheel.
- Freewheel Shimano MF-TZ500-7 14T-28T, Front Derailleur Shimano FD-TZ50, Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-TY50. 21-speed gears with Microshift trigger control levers. Prowheel crank.
- Alloy disc brake, double wall wider alloy rim, 26'' A/V good look tyre with extra puncture protection. Zoom front suspension fork, non slip with grips pedals. with kickstand. The inner tube is standard 26 * 1. 95 with 60mm Schrader valve.
- Install front wheel does not involve with any bolts of nuts, just put front wheel on, and then use quick release stick to lock it. That is, please donot try to remove any bolts of nuts. The bike is for normal use only, can not be used for competition, stunt riding and ramp jumping. All cycles are 85% assembled, it will require more assembly on pedals, stem bars, and front wheel. Adjusting front, rear brakes, and gears, as well as a general check over of all fixings on pre assembled parts. We strongly suggest that customers take the bike to a local bike shop for assistance, and is likely to incur extra cost to the purchaser.
- The video of assembling bike can give some ideas about how much work requires
Release Date: 10-04-2018
Details: Product description
Shipping Cost Northern Ireland, Highlands and Island including IOW will cost £15 extra. Sorry we donot ship to Channel Island due to high postage unless customer can arrange own collection. Assembly of your cycle All cycles are supplied in the manufacturer’s original carton and 85% assembled, it will require more assembly on pedals, stem bars, front wheel, front & rear brake cables & saddle. As well as a general check over of all fixings on pre assembled parts(wheels, crank, chain, etc). The brakes and Gears will require some adjustment on set up. If for any reason you donot have the proper tools or are not confident to build a bike yourself, we strongly suggest that you take your bike to a local bike shop for assistance, and is likely to incur cost to the purchaser. The video of assembling bike can give some ideas about how much work requires, it is available here: http://www.sunrise-cycles.co.uk/install-a-bike/
1. Main frame is guaranteed for five years. 2. Front forks, pivot section frames and all other parts are guaranteed for 12 months, commencing the date on the purchase invoice, this applies to any size cycle. Exception are tyres, tubes, brake shoes, control wires and handlebar grips, saddle, pedals, pedal cleats, mechanical wear between chain and chain rings, as these parts are subject to wear due to their function. Bending frames, forks, handlebars, seatposts and rims are excluded in this warranty. Bending is a sign of abuse or punishment inconsistent with the bikes intended use, and therefore not coveered under this limited warranty. The guarantee does not cover against corrosion, or against colours fading. Please be particularly aware of the risk of corrosion during winter months couased by road salt. Rear mech(Derailleur) hangers – bicycles with alloy frames, are often fitted with a separate detachable hanger. This component is designed to break if stressed, so that damage to the frame is prevented. Stress to this component will no be caused during normal riding, but as a result of accidental damage, pushing it out of allignment, and will therefore not be covered under warranty.
Package Dimensions: 53.1 x 29.1 x 7.9 inches