- 320 x 240 IR sensor offers more than 76k non-contact points of temperature measurement, eliminates guesswork by pinpointing hot spots and potential points of failure
- Sensitive enough to detect temperature differences smaller than 0.06°C, for fast identification of faults and thermal gradients
- Measurement Accuracy of 2°c aids in attaining Quality assurance and factory acceptance of printed circuit boards
- Ergonomically designed for lab electronics measurement, the ETS320 is battery powered, wireless, and hands free
- With complete measurement and analysis on the camera, the ETS320 measures small components down to 150 µm per pixel spot size, from a minimum focus distance of 70mm
Release Date: 11-04-2017
Details: The FLIR ETS320 is the first true Electronic test bench camera, designed for quick temperature checks on pcb boards and Electronic devices. The FLIR ETS320 is sensitive enough to detect subtle temperature differences with an accuracy of 3°c, so you can quickly find hot spots and potential points of failure. The 320 × 240 infrared detector offers more than 76 000 points of temperature measurement, eliminating the guesswork of legacy measurement tools. Designed specifically for bench-top work, the battery-powered FLIR ETS320 connects to your PC for immediate analysis and sharing of thermal data. Product comes with camera, mount, stand, power supply, USB cable, and FLIR tools+ software.
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 12.1 x 6.7 inches