Brand: Dunster House
Color: Natural Spruce
- WE DO NOT DELIVER TO SCOTLAND AND CERTAIN OTHER POSTCODES: Due to the unprecedented circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak we are unable to deliver to Scotland, and a number of other postcodes until further notice. We are doing our best to support our customers and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Postcodes affected include SA, TR, PL, TQ6, 7, 8 & 9. EX20, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, & 39. LD2, 3, 4 & 5.
- 10 Year Guarantee on Pressure Treated Floor Bearers.
- Customisable Shelf and Tool Rail. Roof Felt Included.
- AMAZON ASSEMBLY NOTE: Amazon may offer the option to include assembly of this product. PLEASE NOTE this service is provided by a 3rd party contracted to Amazon, of which Dunster House has no association. Please do not book assembly until after you have received delivery of your order.
- ARRANGED DELIVERY: You will be contacted by a member of our Dispatch Team within 2 working days to arrange a convenient date for delivery, within the stated delivery time frame, unless agreed otherwise. Please ensure your phone number is up to date on Amazon when placing your order.
Details: The Talia Garden Tool Shed is a practical storage solution for your power tools and other valuable garden equipment. Maximum storage is provided in minimum space, with generous 2.11m (6'11') height, ideal for long-handled tools. It features a strong 35mm x 35mm sub-frame and easy-assembly 15mm Shiplap Cladding constructed in panels, made of slow grown spruce. The shed walls are up to 25% thicker than other similar products. The Talia comes with a sturdy hasp and clasp, tool rail and adjustable-height shelf. It has pressure treated bearers to help protect its foundations from rot and insect infestation. Mineral roof felt included at no extra cost.
Talia Garden Tool Shed
Tall Storage Height
Wooden Tool Rail
Height Adjustable Storage Shelf
No Planning Permission Required
Dunster House Ltd. - 25 Years Of Supplying Quality Timber Products
Included: All Fixings needed for construction. Build Instructions.
Shipping From UK With FREE DELIVERY* to mainland England & Wales.
External Width: 1.22m (4' 0")
External Depth: 0.67m (2' 2")
Ridge Height: 2.11m (6' 11")
Internal Width: 1.10m (3' 7")
Internal Depth: 0.60m (1' 11")
Internal Area (m2): 0.66m2
Wall Thickness: 15mm
Roofing Felt: Included
Shed Door Walkthrough Height: 1.70m (5' 6")
Shed Door Walkthrough Width: 0.67m (2' 2")
Door Overall Frame Height: 1.78m (5' 10")
Door Overall Frame Width: 0.74m (2' 5")
Floor Thickness: 10mm
Please provide a telephone number to enable us to contact you to arrange a delivery date, as all deliveries must be booked in.