- Capacity 2, 4 or 6 slices
- Award-winning ProHeat elements, guaranteed for 2 years
- Fully repairable or replaceable parts for a toaster that will last a lifetime
- High lift mechanism to remove small items easily. Manually operated eject lever to keep items warm until needed; removable crumb tray
- The selector control allows you to heat two, four or all six slots. Output per hour 240 slices. Note-The ProHeat elements are covered in a sheet of mica for even toasting and to protect the wires during use. DO NOT REMOVE - this will damage the toaster. Due to the unique design of the Dualit element it may not be apparent that the elements are 'glowing red.' This is perfectly normal and does not mean your toaster is faulty
Release Date: 20-10-2003
Details: The Dualit Toaster combines simplicity and sophistication ideally. Each of these Dualit toasters is assembled by hand and the assembler's individual mark can be found on the base plate.
The toaster features extra wide 28 mm slots to accommodate a sandwich cage. The award winning ProHeat elements increases toasting efficiency and element longevity. It also features a removable crumb tray and an adjustable rear foot. Manually operated, the Dualit toaster features switches to control the degree of browning so you can enjoy your toast exactly the way you like it. The ejector system ensures your toast does not pop up but stays warm until the ejector lever is pushed up.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 10.6 x 9.8 inches