Brand: Clara Shade Sails
- UV PROTECTION - keep you, your family, children and friends cool and safe from the dangers of the sun with a Clara Shade Sail (blocks up to 98% of harmful UV rays). Perfect for lazing, playing with your kids under or offering your guests somewhere shady to enjoy a summer barbeque - a stylish, affordable alternative to the garden umbrella, gazebo or expensive fixed awning.
- RAIN PROOF - woven, PU coated waterproof material to also help protect you from the unexpected rain shower. Curved sides, strong, double stitched seams all help to enhance the pull strength and allow you to fully tension your sail and allow the water to run off (allow a 30-40 degree angle).
- CHOICE OF INSTALLATION - smaller sails can be easily put up and taken down by simply tying to existing structures or trees using the rope provided - perfect for creating some temporary shade. For the larger sizes and for a more secure/permanent structure consider using proper shade sail metal poles secured by concrete or see our our heavy duty snap-hook, pad eye and turnbuckle listing for suitable wall fixings. Search by Asin: B07L3V7G6D.
- VERSATILE & LIGHT - lightweight 160 gsm material, with its own carry case you can easily fold it up, store it away or take it with you on camping trips, picnics, beach holidays or just down to your local park. Bring some style and pizazz to your conservatory, your wedding reception venue or add some adventure to your children's birthday party, games room, den or bedroom.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - colourfast, quick drying 100% high density polyester fabric. Can be wiped down with mild detergent and water. Strong, stainless steel D rings at each corner. Free 1.5 m nylon rope included for each of the corners.
Details: Clara Shade Sails - the original DIY white shade sail specialist - a great and stylish alternative to the garden umbrella.
SPECIFICATION: Pure white, various shapes and sizes, measurements to furthest point only.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: Sail, strong stainless steel D rings sewn into each corner, plastic carry case and 1.5m nylon ropes. FIXINGS AND SHADE SAIL POLES ARE NOT INCLUDED as depends on individual space and site requirements. Search Asin B07L3V7G6D for quality snap-hook, pad eye and turnbuckle fixtures.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE: Gardens, terraces, patios, lawns, decks, yards, summer houses, balconies, hot tubs, play areas, sand pits, driveways, car ports, swimming pools, camping, conservatories, play rooms, kids bedrooms and dens.
FURTHER IDEAS: Multiple sails can be used in combination to create innovative and practical cover for larger garden spaces and venues such as cafes, bars, restaurants, hotels and wedding venues. See our Clara Shade Sails website and blog for more details.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR SAIL: Clara Shade Sails are temporary structures only, we don't recommend you leave them out during extremes of weather or through the winter months. Any debris should be regularly removed from the top and dirt gently wiped down with water mixed with a mild detergent such as washing up liquid. For maximum water protection seams of sail must be face down and sail must be angled and tensioned correctly to let the water runoff and to avoid 'puddling' in the middle. We recommend a 30-40 degree angle with sail regularly re-tightened to keep your sail happy.
Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 10.2 x 3.3 inches