- Light weight 4.3 kg (10 lbs) and easy to handle yet allows up to 120 kg (300 lbs) static loading
- Puncture-free wheels with hi-grip rubber tread
- Reinforced composite materials, thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Tool-free assembly and dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Construction Materials - UV stabilised ABS, acetal and nylon plastic, UV stabilised santoprene elastomer, Polyester webbing, Die cast aluminium cam-lock buckle, Stainless steel
Details: Product Description
The C-TUG kayak trolley is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other trolley in the paddle sport arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze sport enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, strength and satisfying good looks. With yet another design improvement, the puncture-free wheels now have hi-grip rubber tread.
The New Zealand made C-TUG Kayak and Canoe trolley is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-TUG is versatile and durable kayak trolley on the market. It carries up to 120 kg (300 lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, would not rust.
The only engineered cart on the market!
C-TUG trolleys are now supplied with the New Zealand made Puncture Free Wheels, with hi-grip rubber tread, in place of the old-style pneumatic wheels, no more flat tires - hassle free useage.
Also available are the optional Sidewinders add on for soft sand. The clip and go Sidewinders will give users a wider footprint without having to worry about the high cost or punctures associated with low pressure balloon tires.
1 x C-TUG Trolley
Package Dimensions: 22.6 x 10.6 x 7.7 inches