Color: 850C Color Display
- Easy Installation Can Be Successfully Installed Into An Electric Bicycle In Just A Few Time By Only A Few Tools Which Can Remove The Crankset And The Center Shaft, As Well As Tools For Installing This Mid Drive Motor.
- Standard Jis Fit A Standard Jis 68 73 Mm Bottom Bracket Installing Extra Parts Gaskets As Gifts, Please See The Installation Image Carefully. Suitable For Mountain Bike, Road Bike, Commuter Bike. This Motor Maybe Can'T Be Installed On Fat Tire Bike. Not Recommended To Apply This Motor To Bikes With Carbon Fiber Frame In Case Of Damaging The Frame.
- Two Riding Mode Electric Bikes Pedal Bicycle, Faster Traffic Physical Exercise Can Be Achieved At The Same Time. A Not Bad Choice For Cycling Enthusiasts And Those Who Do Not Want Too Fast Traffic To Transport Or Travel. This 250W Motor Is The Lowest Wattage Motor Of The Bafang Bbs02B Series, Providing Suitable Power.
n0 (Rpm): 83/87
Max Torque: 80 N.m
Efficiency (%): ≥ 80
Pedal Sensor: Speed
Shaft Standard: JIS
Weight (kg): 3.4
Noise Grade (dB): < 55
Operating Temperature: -20-45℃
Gearsensor Function: Yes
Light Drive Capacity (DCV / W): 6 /3(max)
Magnet Poles (2P): 16
IP: IP 65
Salt Spray Test Standard(h): 96
1. Bafang 36V 250W Motor
2. Brake levers( Or
hydraulic sensors, email us please)
3. LCD display--- 500C/C965/C961/850C/750C/C18/SW102/750C With Bluetooth function(
Only for iOS systems on Apple phones)--- Optional
4. EB-BUS water-proof cable(1 to 4 cable)
5. Chain wheel with chainring plastic guard ( 44T/46T/48T/52T)---Optional
6. A pair of Cranks
7. Thumb Throttle
8. A set of Lock Nuts
9. Speed sensor and magnets
10. 68 mm- 73 mm installing extra parts(Gaskets) as gifts
11. A headlight and a power extension cable as gifts
12.Installation manual( Scan code to get the installation video )
1. Recommend to use
a 36V battery to a 36V motor. Using a battery higher than 36V maybe shorten the life of the motor.
2. You can search ASIN
B07GJGN6YD to find the 36V battery what we carefully selected high quality batteries of different capacities and styles.
3. Assuming the other conditions are the same,
the smaller the chain ring, the easier you pedal.
4. About how to
measure bottom bracket. You will find the answer Measuring the bottom bracket shell width only, without any bearings or other pieces. For more help you can search on Google or Youtube.
5.The difference of bar, shifters and brakes
don't make a difference on the installation of the mid-drive motor.
6. Feel free to email us and reply within
24 hours. Just for a better service.