Brand: All Pond Solutions
- For use in ponds up to 7000L (Ornamental) / 4000L (Small mix of fish)
- Includes a built-in 11w UVC lamp, 5200L/H water pump eliminating the need to purchase an external filtration system
- Water fountain set included with 2 different heads for a variety of fountain effects
- Coarse and fine filter foams and ceramic stones included - to help keep your pond fresh and healthy
- Dimensions: 350 x 310 x 198mm / Outlet fits: 20 and 25mm / 0.75 and 1 hose
Details: The All Pond Solutions All-in-One CUP-7000 system combines everything required to run a healthy algae-free large sized pond. Designed as a single smart unit with a single power cable it allows for a much easier installation compared to a standard pond set up. The CUP-7000 includes a built-in 11w UVC Lamp and filtration system combined with a 5200 litres per hour pump eliminating the need to purchase an external filtration system.The included filtration media includes large coarse and fine filter foams that water must pass through first and also one large filter media compartment, filled with ceramic biological filter media. Alternatively, you could change the included media inside for an alternative pond filter media of your choice. Access to the inside of the CUP-7000 is extremely easy thanks to the clips positioned on either side of the unit. Once these are unclipped you have full access to all filter media areas for cleaning and maintenance. The pump and steriliser are easily removed, allowing these parts to be cleaned completely clear of the CUP-7000 base. This system is also supplied with a high-quality fountain attachment set comprising of two different fountain attachments, ideal for a variety of displays in your pond. The set also includes a splitter, enabling you to divert water to a waterfall, for example, and both the splitter and fountain are flow-rate adjustable. This gives you total control over the strength of your fountain and the volume of water diverted from the unit.