Brand: 5 Cities
- RYANAIR MAXIMUM CABIN LUGGAGE SIZE: We specifically designed our 5 Cities holdall to measure 40x25x20cm; which is EXACTLY the maximum allowed size you can take for free in the cabin when flying with Ryanair. It is also accepted on virtually all major airlines world-wide; Including easyJet, British Airways, Etihad, Emirates, Delta, Flybe, Lufthansa, Norwegian, Jet2, KLM, Quatar, Wizz Air and Virgin Atlantic to name just a few!
- UNDERSEAT FLIGHT BAG: This compact holdall is the perfect piece of cabin hand luggage for your travels. It is a convenient under seat flight bag which allows quick access to anything that you need throughout your flight, such as books, headphones, snacks and electronic devices. Dimensions: 40x20x25cm, Weight: 0.45kg, Capacity: 20L.
- SAFE AND SECURE: No need to worry about the safety of your belongings, this holdall features a spacious and lockable main compartment to help keep your belongings safe on your travels. The convenient front zipped pocket is an ideal space for your travel documents and any items you need to quick access to.
- CARRY BY HAND, WEAR ON YOUR SHOULDER, OR MOUNT OVER LARGER LUGGAGE: The HOLD611 is highly adaptable. It features two handles on the top with a velcro clasp to carry by hand. If you prefer to wear your bag on your shoulder, it includes a length-adjustable shoulder strap for convenience. Or if you’re travelling with a larger cabin case or hold luggage, it features a dedicated mounting strap on the rear – allowing you to mount the bag over your extendable trolley handle.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Our durable holdall bags are designed to last but for peace of mind, 5 cities offer a 2 year guarantee replacement service covering all manufacturing defects.
Details: This 5 Cities Holdall bag has been designed to fit Ryanair's new free carry on allowance of 40x20x25cm as of the 1st of November 2018, ensuring you'll be able to travel through the gate with ease. This bag measures exactly 40x20x25cm and is great for the fits snugly underneath your seat, ideal for frequent travellers who want to avoid the new fees.