- Innovative resin talc compound (RTC) paintable wood-effect finish for an attractive look in the garden
- Durable and robust rib-reinforced, talc fortified wall panels for strength and rigidity
- Steel reinforced structure for enhanced stability
- Wide double-door entry for easy access
- Stainless steel locking system for added security
Part Number: 179576
Details: The extra strong Keter Oakland 7ft 6" x 7ft Shed offers a rustic look with a rugged feel. It utilises an innovative resin talc compound (RTC) which combines a traditional wood-effect finish with the added feature of being the first plastic shed that can be painted with traditional paints enabling you to create a tonal feature in your outdoor space. This robust shed features a steel reinforced structure for enhanced stability, plus a heavy duty floor which is designed to support ride-on mowers and other heavy items whilst deterring rain and unwanted pests. The wide double entry door provides for easy access and has a stainless steel internal locking mechanism for added security and peace of mind. The superior look and feel of the shed is enhanced by the 3D tile effect roof with rafter beam structure for added strength and performance, plus a full length skylight, side window and built in ventilation panels for increased natural light and airflow. The UV-stabilised fade resistant rib-reinforced, talc fortified wall panels are easy to assemble and provide increased strength and rigidity. The Oakland's resin content makes it virtually maintenance free.